Academic Level: Degree Bachelor
An innovative, multi-disciplined and solutions-oriented Network Engineer, having huge experience with a consistent track record of designing, implementing and integrating cost effective, high-performance technical solutions.
• A skillful, dynamic and multitalented person having Bachelor Degree in Information Technology.
• Excellent in implementing new and innovative networking ideas in the systems.
• Expert in trouble shooting and maintaining the existing network system.
• Excellent in maintaining the documents of related system.
• Excellent in develop the new and smooth communication channel for a group of people.
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION CCNA: Cisco Certified Network Associate Routing & Switching. Cisco ID: CSCO13484760
MCSE: Microsoft Certified Solution Expert. (Only Training)
RHCSA: Red Hat Certified System Administrator. (Only Training)
BS in Information Technology from University of Gujrat, Gujrat Pakistan (2013-2017) CGPA 3.10
F.S.c Pre-Engineering from Punjab College BISE Gujranwala Pakistan (2011-2013) 73.27 %
Matriculation from Ali Garh Pilot School BISE Gujranwala Pakistan (2009-2010) 84.95
TECHNICAL SKILLS NETWORKING
Managing and Maintaining the Servers, PC’s, Routers, Switches and firewall.
Implementation of DHCP, DNS, FTP, TFTP.
Routing: Good knowledge of routing protocols – RIP V1/V2, OSPF and Static Routing.
Switching: VLAN, Inter-VLAN routing, VTP, DTP, RSTP, STP.
OSI Model, TCP/IP protocol suite (IP, ARP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, SMTP, FTP, TFTP).
Administration of the networks and servers to ensure maximum performance in terms of availability, accessibility, speed and security.
• Implementation of security, policies, grant permissions, and limit services as required.
• Installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of domains, servers and network systems.
• Implementation of Backup/Network security plans & strategies
• Troubleshooting the network/systems and providing support to local and remote users.
Marital Status: Unmarried
Visa Status :
Passport Number : PK 9893901
• Identify and recommend improvements to systems and processes to improve business efficiency.
• Responsible to maintain Servers & Networking of the Company.
• Responsible for preventive maintenance of all working IT related equipment suggest precaution recommendation.
• Any duty assigned by management.
Technical SKILLS WEB DEVELOPER
Back-end Development: Angular.JS, JSON, Node.JS, MySQL, MVC, OOP, REST, Database Normalization.
IT Support/Management: Web & Domain Hosting, Email Configurations, Firewall and IT Support.
Fast National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences Lahore
I am looking after a large IP Network Infrastructure of more than 1000 nodes including Routing, Switching, and Wireless AP\'s. Administrate and Manage the Domain environment, User accounts, Profiles and Group Policy of more than 1000 Nodes. Involve in the adding, maintaining and removing of the objects within the Active Directory. Installation and configuration of Routers, Switches, wireless AP\'s, Management of Ruckus Wireless Controller Zone Director 100. Provide technical support, troubleshooting hardware and software problems, including desktop, laptop, WAN, LAN and remote systems. Solve Outlook problems, Drive Mapping, Data Sharing and Printers sharing/ Troubleshooting. Prepare the setup of Video Conferencing for the meeting with branches. Configuration of Servers, Routers, Switches & Firewall. Implementation of security, policies, grant permissions, and limit services as required. Configuration of proxy Server, Control Access list. Configuration of Print Server. Monitoring WAN and LAN Networks to ensure smooth connectivity Configuration of Window Server 2003 and Window Server 2012R2.
2017 - 2018
Dawakhna Hakeem Ajnak Khan Pvt Ltd
Handle Networking & Troubleshooting. Monitoring WAN and LAN Networks to ensure smooth connectivity. Installation of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, Active Directory, Domain Controller AD Backup & GOP Policy. Configuration Proxy Server. Configuration of Firewall. (Kerio Control). Keeping Track of Services running on different servers and generation of regular reports. Install & Configure Computer System, Networking, and Printers & Scanners. Monitoring & Maintain Computer Systems & Networks & Facilitating Other Departments Computer related Issues. Investigate, Diagnose & Solve Computer Hardware & Software System.