About Abdul Qadeer Memon
Academic Level: Master’s Degree
Holder of dual masters MCS and M.A (Political Science) with Excellent communication & problem-solving skills having 10 years of diversified experience in IT, Media Research, Media monitoring for planning and strategy satisfaction as well as meeting or surpassing company expectations. Dedicated in achieving the goal & able to focus on projects, develop strategies and meet the deadlines. Strong rapport with personnel, internal departments, and associates based on knowledge, professionalism, and integrity.
• Back and Front Office Operations
• Product Development/Brand Management
• MIS Portals Management
• Workflow Management
• Program and FPC Planning
• Media / Broadcast Media and IT Sector
• Qualitative Research and Analysis
• Digital Media/Social Media Monitoring
• Product Development
University of Karachi
Masters in Arts (M.A), Political Science
Federal Urdu University of Arts, Science and Technology, Karachi
MCS - Masters in Computer Science
Petroman Karachi with affiliate Shah Abdul Latif University, Khairpur
BCS - Bachelors in Computer Science
2017 - 2019
• Manage company website (including all images, tools, and content) • Oversee management of all digital channels (including updates, design, and user experience) • Manage day-to-day messaging/posts • Provide customer service by answering questions and concerns when necessary • Conduct and report analysis of site and social traffic • Establish and monitor ROI and KPIs • Create, maintain, and implement digital marketing and editorial calendars • Maintain effective, cohesive, and engaging brand messaging • Update and manage company blog, e-newsletter, and social media (including regular posts, news, job listings, etc.). • Develop and analyze systems that are to be used by the employees and the managers of the company • Develop strategies that are to be used in implementation of software and hardware systems in the organization • Look after the maintenance of the computer systems and make sure that all the departments are functioning properly • Collect necessary specifications for each department and make sure that their requirements are met • Experience on BI publisher, working with reports for News, Programming, and application and on reporting across the entire department. • Monitoring of projects, relationships and generated leads through web based software’s. • Developed information packages, market value analyses, research and rating analyses, and marketing reports. • Developed and maintained effective, productive relationships with professionals and also other departments.
2014 - 2017
• Check and manage all Headlines and News from NEURON Software. • Experience on BI publisher, working with reports for News, Programming, and application and on reporting across the entire department. • Check quality of all packages from out-station and in-house. • Check the packages for Templates, Scripts, Graphics and Footages. • Check, Manage, treat all OCVOs and Voice over. • Coordinate and manage Pakistan/World/OSRs/ASSIGNMENTs Desks. • Check live feeds, breaking news, Sots. • Check all FTP folders, TNN and CNN footages and News Packages. • Monitoring of projects, relationships and generated leads through web based software. • Developed information packages, advanced preparation of montages, collect music. • Developed and maintained effective, productive relationships with professionals and also other departments. • Check and manage the PCR for footage, OCVO or other requirements.
2005 - 2014
• Manage MIS portals. • Drawing database reports for management. • experience on BI publisher, working with reports for News, Programming, application and on reporting across all the department. • Working on JDE E1 ( Enterprise One ), One View Reporting, BI Publisher. • Developed personalized marketing campaigns. • Grew and nurtured network of colleagues, former clients, and business associates. • Kept a lot of factors in mind while compile and make a new report and complying with insurance, regulator’s guidelines, and basic requirements. • Monitoring of projects, relationships and generated leads through web based softwares. • Developed information packages, market value analyses, research and rating analyses, and marketing reports. • Developed and maintained effective, productive relationships with professionals and also other departments. • Provide data and content comparative Reports (Synopsis, Cast, Production House, End Credits Comparatives). • Provide Ratings and Figures from Market Side, Ratings comparison with slot wise, content wise. • Making Competitive Channels Presentations • Analysis Program and Genre Rating of competitors of Local and Indian channels • Content requisition planning (Drama/Non-Drama, Format Shows, News, Current Affairs) • FPC Planning, Competitors FPC Analysis, Promotions Planning and Monitoring • Using Web-based Software (CFPCM, FPCM, PWP, KHOJ). Manage database of FPCs guests, topics etc.
Honors & awards