Academic Level: Degree Bachelor
Troubleshoot 100 branches network related issues routing, switching, Wireless Network, Printers, Cameras, NAS, Domain Servers, POS machines, Databases.
▪ Installing FortiGate firewall, (Policies, services antivirus, IPS, Web Filtering, Application based Filtering, VPN, V-LAN, Port Forwarding, Checking and Monitoring Traffic Logs)
▪ Configuring HIK Vision, Dahua, Samsung Product NVR and DVR, IP Cameras.
▪ Configuring NAS and share folder on customer demand as well as some time integrate it with domain.
▪ Configuring and troubleshooting DC, Group Policy, DHCP, DNS, Users, Profiling, Upgrading, backup
▪ Installing Backup and replicator software on customer demand.
▪ Installing and licensing Kaspersky Antivirus on customer demand.
▪ Managing Network consists of Cisco 2960 and Cisco 3750 switching environment.
▪ Working on Microsoft Windows server 2012 for internal resource management through DNS, DHCP, WDS, FTP, File Share Server and Active Directory.
▪ Deploy and Maintaining PFsense firewall 2.4. (ACL, URL Filtering using pfBlocker, Gateway Failover, Bandwidth Management).
▪ Overseeing security of all systems, especially the internet, and installing antivirus protection.
▪ Managing and troubleshoot issue Peer-To-Peer, Remote Access VPN (100 Branches)
▪ Installing new software and hardware (Server, printer, computer workstations etc.)
▪ Managing and monitoring all installed system and infrastructure.
▪ Troubleshooting day-to-day Network related issues and providing end support to the users for smoothly run IT operations.
▪ Providing Network support and helpdesk support to multiple users for their day-to-day problems.
▪ Maintain backup and redundancy strategies.
▪ Replace part as required.