Sybrid is working relentlessly to provide its clients, top quality consulting services on project management, international management systems, standards & frameworks that deliver real efficiency, gains and measurable results. Sybrid designs & delivers its services with the help of multidisciplinary team which is highly trained and experienced professionals having experienced lead Auditors and industry experts as advisers on ISO standards and Project Management.
Sybrid’s Consultancy Services Portfolio consists of:
• QMS 9001
• ISMS 27001
• PROJECT MANAGEMENT
The ISO 9001 standard is the world’s most widely recognized quality management system (QMS) certification. With more than 1 million companies certified in over 170 countries, ISO 9001 defines requirements for companies who want to ensure that their products and services consistently meet customer requirements and continually improve their business processes.
At Sybrid we help our clients to implement quality management systems that not only meet their needs and certification requirements but also bring significant business benefits. These include:
- Increased client confidence and satisfaction
- Improved efficiency and increased productivity
- Reduced costs due to reduced errors and rework
- Positive impact on company profile and reputation
- Improved staff motivation
- Increased business efficiency
- Higher levels of customer satisfaction
- Lower unnecessary costs
- More reliable quality of processes and products
- New customer opportunities
WHAT WE DELIVER:
- Design and implementation of formal quality management system
- Gap analysis of quality management systems to the international standards requirements
- Setting quality objectives and targets
- Process mapping
- Pre-assessment and internal audits
- Customer satisfaction measurement
We provide professional and expert quality management consultancy to businesses across all sectors, and can tailor these services to suit your particular needs.
Information is the life blood of all organizations and can exist in many forms. It can be printed or written on paper, stored electronically, transmitted by mail or by electronic means, shown in films, or spoken in conversation.
In today’s competitive business environment, such information is constantly under threat from many sources. These can be internal, external, accidental, or malicious. With the increase use of new technology to store, transmit, and retrieve information, there has been a subsequent increase in the numbers and types of threats.
Information is critical to the operation and perhaps even the survival of your organization. Being certified to ISO 27001 will help you to manage and protect your valuable information assets.
ISO 27001 is the only auditable international standard which defines the requirements for an Information Security Management System (ISMS). The standard is designed to ensure the selection of adequate and proportionate security controls.
This helps you to protect your information assets and give confidence to any interested parties, especially your customers. The standard adopts a process approach for establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, reviewing, maintaining, and improving your ISMS.
- Satisfaction of Internal Controls over IT
- Monitoring the internal affairs
- Enhancing customer confidentialities
- Achieving continual performance improvement in Pursuit of these objectives.
- ISMS demonstrates independent assurance of an organization’s internal controls therefore meeting corporate governance and business continuity requirements.
- Provides a competitive edge, e.g. by meeting contractual requirements and demonstrating to customers that security of their information is paramount.
- Independently verifies that organizational risks are properly identified, assessed and managed while formalizing information security processes, procedures and documentation.
We provide a full service structure including design, documentation, implementation support, training and preliminary audit.
Along with BPO and Technology Solutions, Sybrid also provides Project Management Services that help organizations setup or enhance their Project Management Office, apply Project Management tools & techniques along with implementation of best practices that drive performance and operational efficiency.
Our Project Management Services include:
- Project Management Office Setup
- Project Management Trainings
- Project Management Application
- Project Management Templates
Project Management Office Setup
PMOs are increasingly being commended with more strategic responsibilities. Organizations continue to be challenged with the consistent application of defined project management processes, resource planning, forecasting, and other business demands. A well-managed Project Management Office can address these challenges in order to ensure successful project delivery. Sybrid helps its clients to:
- Deploy a new Project Management Office
- Optimize or enhance an existing Project Management Office
Project Management Trainings
Sybrid offers project management trainings which are tailored to address skill + knowledge gaps and improve the competency of your project personnel. We work directly with our clients to provide them project management training programs that transform the way people work. The training we offer is based on international PMI® standard.
Project Management Application
Managing a project involves many different aspects and many things that have to be tracked and followed up upon. You have to determine project activities, create a schedule, assign resources, and identify and track issues and risks. That’s just the tip of an iceberg; as a project manager, you are responsible for the overall success of a project. How can you can successfully track all those different aspects of a project?
Sybrid’s Project Management Application is the answer of this; in a means of managing a project by planning, organizing, and managing its different required aspects. It is developed in a way that helps you achieve higher productivity and better project results by centralizing and simplifying project management. It can manage estimation and planning, scheduling of activities, cost control and budget management, resource allocation, communication & decision-making.