Career Level Others
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Degree In Marketing
- Market research on client’s competitive landscape
- Assist the team in developing social media strategy, idea generation and creative writing
- Look after social media engagement, on client’s social platforms (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.)
- Follow social media and digital trends, and generate weekly reports on researched points.
- Develop presentations and generate weekly social media performance reports.
- A fast learner, with excellent research, writing and presentation skills.
- Creative and critical thinker, with strong social skills.
- Exceptional communication and idea selling skills.
- Degree in Marketing
Interested candidates are welcome to share their profiles on email@example.com with subject line “Social Media Internship”
Based on performance, the internship may lead to a full time job opportunity
Duration: 8-12 weeks
Job Timings: First Shift (9AM – 6PM)