Career Level Executive
Experience 4 - 6 Years
Strategic HR Management
- In consultation with the CEO, CFO and HR Head, prepare and implement the annual HR Plan to support the overall objectives of the Company.
- To Identify, design, and implement strategic HR projects and initiatives ensuring that
implementation is achieved on time and in budget as and when required.
Resource Hunting and Recruitment
- Identify and establish the most appropriate systems and manage the whole recruitment functio
- Marketing, Job posting, Designing and conducting recruitment tests and interview
Employee Communication and Relations
- Work closely with senior and line managers, providing them with guidance, coaching and support on the full range of HR activities (including policies and procedures, terms and conditions of employment, absence management, restructuring of services, performance management, redundancy planning etc.), in order to ensure a consistent and fair approach to people management throughout the Organizatio
- Manage investigations, disciplinary and grievance matters in conjunction with the HR
- Raise issues proactively with managers, using a variety of internal and external sources of information to identify practical solutions to varied and sometimes complex HR issues and recommend appropriate action plans.
- Design and conduct new employee orientatio
Devise and Review Policies and Procedures
- Research, Initiate, develop, implement and maintain HR policies and procedures to ensure effective, fair and consistent management of staff throughout the organization, and ensure that the staff handbook is comprehensive and up-to-date.
- Ensure that managers and staff are aware of the policies and procedures and able to operate them effectively.
- Monitor and review the system of performance appraisal and continually develop as necessary, ensuring that annual appraisals and monthly one to ones are carried out in a timely manner and followed up.
Employee Satisfaction Survey
- Identify the mechanism of conducting employee surveys and prepare companywide report based upon the results.
- Identify the problematic areas and suggest for action items with the Management Committee
- Represent HR and participate in various internal groups and committees across the organizatio
- Review and manage new starter and leaver processes, including conducting exit interviews for all
- Manage the information held on the HR database and personnel files to ensure it is updated in a timely and accurate manner and complies with any legal or ISMS policie