Career Level Manager
Experience 4 - 6 Years
- Research and identify opportunities for new potential clients in line with our growth strategy.
- Gather business intelligence and research new leads and prospects, distilling research findings into key insights to support the growth process.
- Lead new meetings and negotiations with the aim of securing new partnership agreements and renewals.
- Attend events with potential new partners to create opportunities.
- Identify new opportunities within existing clients to drive incremental business.
- Develop and manage the strategic and tactical partnership pipeline with existing and new assets and partnership properties.
- Investigate new business generating opportunities through the development of innovative commercial assets.
- Work closely with existing partners to form long term relationships.
- Liaise regularly with partners to ensure requirements are being fulfilled and standards met.
- Ensure a consistent, profitable growth through positive planning and management of partners.
- Liaise with all key parties in the planning and execution of the partnership program to ensure objectives are communicated and met.
- Actively engage in other duties, projects and opportunities assigned within the role
CHALLENGES OF THE JOB:
- Need to be a hunter and gather to source new partnership opportunities.
- Cold calling is key elements in partnership prospecting.
- Level of Education: Tertiary degree Field of Education Commerce, Business or Marketing
- Years of Experience: A minimum of 5 years’ experience of active new business development with new partners, sponsors and accounts
- Language Requirements: Strong command of the English language (additional languages are an asset) Specific Knowledge/Skills: Excellent written and verbal communications skills Excellent negotiation and influencing skills High level of comfort with cold calling and determination when following-up with prospects and member. Strong relationship management & Analytical skills
- Functional Competencies: Effective time management skills and ability to work well under pressure Excellent organizational, multitasking and prioritization skills Persistence, drive, and ability to work proactively.
- Core Values: Belief, Leadership, Unity, Excellence, Playing to Win