Career Level Officer
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelors In IT Or Equivalent
Network & Systems Support Engineer reports to Manager IT, he is responsible for 1st Level Support for Systems related issues, Maintaining Systems & Security Company-wide. This includes LAN, Active Directory, Proxy, Email Server, Antivirus and Security.
Key Responsibilities and Duties/Results Expected/KPI
- Manage workflow and service request through Client’s call ticketing system
- Software installation, configuration, and troubleshooting for end-users
- Performance of IT supports duties as defined by the appropriate I.T Support team leader.
- Network printer installation/configuration
- General Desktop Support/Project Coordination/Move activities
- Monitor, analyze and address reliability and performance issues
- Analyze problems, develop creative solutions and assess risks/benefits
- Assess and address compliance with applicable IP Policies, Standards, and Technical controls.
- Document supported system and application procedures and processes.
- Staffing the help desk as needed.
- Keep abreast of technology changes and Client’s operating environment changes to assess potential
- Should be responsible to comply with the standards within the company for e.g. ISMS, HIPPA, etc.
- To report security weaknesses/incident through Information security incident & weakness reporting mechanism.