Career Level Executive
Experience 0 - 2 Years
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology
- Demonstrated expertise in configuring, installing and trouble shooting PC system, Microsoft, XP and MS office application, network configuration.
- Working knowledge of remote access Remote Desktop, VNC and Virtual Private Network.
- Must be c customer focused and have effective productivity/ work output.
- Must be a team player and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience using administrative tools and working knowledge of DNS, DHCP, and TCP/IP.
- Working knowledge of troubleshooting ticketing system such as remedy.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform desk-side support service per Client’s pre-defined/ location specific service process.
- Software installation, configuration and troubleshooting for end users. Hardware and software upgrades.
- performance of IT support duties as defined by the appropriate IT Support team leader
- Network printer installation/configuration.
- General Desktop Support/ Project Coordination/Move activates.
- Support and assist colleagues; commit to and be accountable for overall group success.
- Monitor, analyze, and develop creative solutions and access risks / benefits.
- Work with 2-4 level support group to assist with application design/development/upgrade testing and implementation.