Career Level Officer
Experience 0 - 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelors In IT Or Equivalent
Network & Systems Support Engineer reports to Manager IT, he is responsible for 1st Level Support for Systems related issues, Maintaining Systems & Security Company-wide. This includes LAN, Active Directory, Proxy, Email Server, Antivirus and Security.
Key Responsibilities and Duties/Results Expected/KPI
- Manage workflow and service request through Client’s call ticketing system
- Software installation, configuration, and troubleshooting for end-users
- Performance of IT supports duties as defined by the appropriate I.T Support team leader.
- Network printer installation/configuration
- General Desktop Support/Project Coordination/Move activities
- Monitor, analyze and address reliability and performance issues
- Analyze problems, develop creative solutions and assess risks/benefits
- Assess and address compliance with applicable IP Policies, Standards, and Technical controls.
- Document supported system and application procedures and processes.
- Staffing the help desk as needed.
- Keep abreast of technology changes and Client’s operating environment changes to assess potential
- Should be responsible to comply with the standards within the company for e.g. ISMS, HIPPA, etc.
- To report security weaknesses/incident through Information security incident & weakness reporting mechanism.
Competencies and Critical Success Factors
Values, Ethics and Professionalism
- Demonstrating professional integrity by modeling Sybrid’s values and ethical standards.
- Demonstrating initiative, consistency, transparency, personal accountability and reliability to meet work demands according to the highest standards.
- Demonstrating the highest level of business ethics and consistently adheres to and promotes key values and principles in all business and personal transactions.
- Demonstrating resilience, drive, commitment to results and responsibility y for own actions
- Showing persistence, perseverance, and determination.
- Demonstrating adaptability and flexibility in overcoming challenging situations.
- Showing resolve in searching for alternative solutions to problems.
Maintaining focus on those activities that have the greatest impact on meeting work commitments.
- Proactively seeking performance feedback and identifies approaches to improve own and others’ performance and learning.
- Taking personal responsibility to grow and change.
- Supporting opportunities for positive change and actively looks for ways to improve what they do.
- Consistently coaching and developing team members by articulating key expectations, identifying strengths and development needs and provide ongoing support to maximize performance.