Career Level Executive
Experience 0 - 2 Years
Qualifications Masters/Bachelor’s (IT Background) Or Candidate With Information Technology Background Will Be Preferred)
- Perform analysis using Quality Tools like (Flow Chart, Check Sheet, Ishikawa Diagram, pareto chart, controlled chart etc.)
- Review statistical information to analyze the current standing of function for improvement.
- Conduct internal audit activities in the organization w.r.t. ISO 27001:2013, ISO 9001:2018, Green Office Guideline and other ISO & Social standards.
- Assist team in developing audit reports; present audit reports to top management, as needed.
- Able to identify the legal, statutory, regulatory and contractual requirements w.r.t. core business values.
- Provides risk management guidance, including advice on risk assessment, risk treatment, risk acceptance, risk communication, risk monitoring and risk review.
- Implement quality assurance activities considering KAIZEN and communicate to departments.
- Ensure control of documents, records & process change requests.
- Involve in the design, implementation, operations and maintenance of ISMS based on the ISO/IEC 27000 & ISO 9001 series standards, including certification against ISO/IEC 27001 & ISO 9001.
- Assuring linkage between projects, business and customer priorities using process improvement tools and methodologies.
- Serve as a facilitator between the external audit team (ISO certification body/WWF/audit firms) and internal departments for smooth execution of audit and also for closure of all the audit findings.
- Analyze training needs, organize training program and conduct training sessions as per requirement.