Career Level Executive
Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics, PPC initiatives and/or any other campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Review marketing initiative on highly detailed and technical level.
- Work with a team to identify current and future trends and brainstorm creative growth strategies base on analytics.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on the websites
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Perform local SEO Marketing campaigns
- Attain multiple Google top ten rankings positions for keywords on home page, internal & landing pages and blog posts using both tactics and longer term strategies
- Conduct a full SEO Website Audit and document Baselines and Benchmarks
- Complete an online Competitive Analysis and reverse engineer competitor’s websites
- Guarantee a search engine friendly website for both human and search engines
- Provide Call-To-Action features and CTA buttons, Improve conversion rates
- Implement Google Authorship Integration for gaining rich Snippets – Make rich content & Schema Markup recommendations, publish structured data markup
- Use SEO tools effectively – Google webmasters tool, Google Analytics interpretation, bounce rate, crawl errors, SEO Queries, Impressions. Proprietary and third party tools identify trends and building blocks for achieving higher organic ranking
- Optimize social media accounts to generate referral organic SEO traffic. Utilize, develop and setup top social media account profiles.
- Responsible for leading bi-monthly/monthly meetings to share the stats