Career Level Executive
Experience 0 - 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree In Engineering (Telecom, Computer Science, Electronics. CCNA Trained Will Be An Added Advantage)
- Develops implements and modifies training program to ensure effectiveness of programs delivered to technical service personnel.
- Reports an individual’s progress and identifies additional training needs.
- Assist in program development when there are new products and/or services
- Providing, monitoring, evaluating and recording effective training activities
- Design specific training programs to help develop or improve job-related skills
- Assesses training needs, develops training methods, writes procedure manuals and presents information using a variety of techniques, including discussions, role playing, team exercises and visual materials.
- Able to effectively assist users with questions and problems associated with the use of desktop systems
- Responsible for trainings of the new recruits.
- Responsible for conducting refreshers trainings when required.
- Responsible for conducting training for any new offer/product being introduced in the market.
- Responsible for developing and updating the training manuals/material
- Responsible for conducting Training Need Analysis
- Responsible for measuring and maintaining competencies of technical staff at a set standard
- Participate in all team meetings and team building/Motivational exercises
- Responsible for training calendar, scheduling, feedback and results
- Responsible for conducting competency-based quizzes to gauge impact