Career Level Officer
Experience 0 - 2 Years
1. Develops implements and modifies training program to ensure effectiveness of programs delivered to call center/customer service personnel.
2. Reports an individual’s progress and identifies additional training need
3. Assist in program development when there are new products and/or servic
4. Providing, monitoring, evaluating and recording effective training activitie
5. Design specific training programs to help develop or improve job-related skill
6. Assesses training needs, develops training methods, writes procedure manuals and presents information using a variety of techniques, including discussions, role playing, team exercises and visual materia
7. Able to effectively assist users with questions and problems associated with the use of desktop systems
8. Responsible for trainings of the new recru
9. Responsible for conducting refreshers trainings when require
10. Responsible for conducting training for any new offer/product being introduced in the marke
11. Responsible for developing and updating the training manuals/mate
12. Responsible for conducting Training Need Analysis
13. Responsible for measuring and maintaining competencies of CSE staff at a set standard.
14. Responsible for contributing to manage team objectives through team wor
15. Participate in all team meetings and team building/Motivational exercises on daily / weekly / monthly basis.
16. Responsible for training calendar, scheduling, feedback and resul
17. Responsible for conducting competency-based quizzes to gauge impact and do TNA.